FreeFlix HQ on XBOX One & 360 is an app for streaming media content that’s been rolling all over the internet for a while. At first, it wasn’t really good but with the pass of time and some bug fixes, it became one of the best FREE apps for streaming all the media content you want.
Even though there’s pass some time since it became so great, installing FreeFlix HQ for your Xbox was a nightmare since it was literally not available in any way, unless you cast from your Android device.
But if you wanted to download it directly to your Xbox, you would probably fail. Things have changed now and we’ll tell you all you need to know to enjoy all the media content you want by installing FreeFlix HQ App on Xbox.
- You can install FreeFlix HQ App on PC or Laptop from this complete guide.
Why installing FreeFlix HQ?
FreeFlix HQ as we said before is one of the best and easiest to use apps on the market right now for watching online media content.
It not only has a really easy-to-use interface where all you have to do is select the category you want to watch and then search for the video you want to enjoy, but also works with YouTube and Reddit API, bringing a lot of links to choose from and, if nothing works, FreeFlix HQ also works with several servers so you will definitely find your content. Beside this, FreeFlix HQ has all these features:
- Easily ordered by category: Movies, TV shows, series, anime, WWE, Discover, Live TV, News, TV schedule.
- Unlimited 1080 stream.
- Download videos for watching later without internet connection.
- Open videos in external players.
- TV schedule and calendar add-on.
- Metadata such as year and cast, trailers and HD posters.
- Customizable skin.
- Subtitles available (have into consideration that it may take a few days for series to have their subtitles).
- Customize the kind of content that will appear in the “movies” main screen. By default, it shows the “hottest” but you can select the content you want to on it.
How to Download FreeFlix HQ on XBOX One & 360?
As we said in the introduction to this article, at first it was nearly impossible or you would need to download a side app to cast or mirror from your Android device to your Xbox. But that was because the app wasn’t official. Now things are different and FreeFlix HQ for Xbox ONE is officially available.
What does this mean? This means that you no longer need to undertake a crusade and scratch all over the internet to enjoy FreeFlix HQ on Xbox One. All you need to do now is:
- Enter the App Store on your Xbox, get in with your Microsoft account.
- And search for it in the search bar by typing “FreeFlix HQ”.
- Once you find it, click on it to install.
Note: Of course, the bad news is the FREE version is still under certification, so the pro version, available for Xbox is paid.
Also See: Get FreeFlix HQ App on your smartphones and tablets from here