In this article, we’ll talk about the features of this app and explain to you how to install FreeFlix HQ on Firestick and Fire TV.
FreeFlix is one of the most reliable media content streaming apps on the market these days. Though it took the app some time to be actually good, it finally came to an end where it’s really worth it. With a compendium of tv channels and media content (movies, series, music, etc), this app allows you to stream and download any content you want for FREE.
- Get APK file to install it on your Android smartphone or tablet.
How does FreeFlix HQ work and what are its features?
FreeFlix is a really easy-to-use app as the interface is very simple. All you have to do is selecting a category from the main screen and then search the content from that category. The content will show up as links where you can go to actually watch the video. The categories available are:
- TV shows
- Live TV
- TV schedule
But at this point it looks like the same as going to YouTube, the difference is that FreeFlix HQ works with both YouTube and Reddit APIs, so the content is quite huge, and all for FREE. Other FreeFlix HQ features are:
- Updated daily, new content every day.
- Download for watching offline.
- Add subs and select definition.
- Subscribe to your series and get noticed when a new chapter is out!
- Metadata, posters, and trailers available.
- Unlimited 1080p streaming.
- You can stream to an external player.
- Several servers available so if one fails you can find your content in another one.
- Customizable skin.
- Optimized for all TV screens.
- TV Calendar and schedule addon that allows you to plan your content streaming.
- Adult content available.
- Parental control that hides the adult content when selected.
How to Download FreeFlix HQ on Firestick or Fire TV?
As it’s not an official APP, you can’t find it to install directly from the App Store, nevertheless, there’s an easy way to install FreeFlix HQ on Firestick and Fire TV, just follow these steps. For more security, we recommend you use a VPN.
- From your Firestick home screen, go to the “device” section and then “developer options” there, enable “apps from unknown sources”.
- Download and install from Amazon App Store the “Downloader” app.
- Type on the address bar (exactly) https://freeflixhq.com.
- In that page, you’ll find the link for downloading the FreeFlix HQ APK.
- Click on it and the download will automatically start.
- Once done, a pop-up confirmation will say “FreeFlix HQ has been installed”.
- Launch the app and enjoy FreeFlix HQ for Firestick and Fire TV.
It’s important to remember that even though the FreeFlix is successfully downloaded, the icon won’t appear on your home screen as it’s not an official app. But worry not, all you have to do is going to settings, click on “manage installed Applications” and there will be the icon of FreeFlix HQ App on your Firestick and Fire TV.
Also See: Download FreeFlix HQ Premium App to remove ads.